Black Sheep Forums
Black Sheep Forums
Black Sheep Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sheep Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Black Sheep Power! RAWR!

Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WiseWeasel

Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already Empty
PostSubject: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Hey guys! I joined up in Darkfall a couple weeks ago, and only found out about the forum now, thanks to Whiskey... so you've got him to thank for me being here.

General Information

~In-Game Name:

Wise Weasel

~Age:

~MMO Experience:

Darkfall since public launch, that's it. Mostly FPS before that.

~Times Available to Play:

typically ~6PM+ Pacific during the week, weekends are a crap-shoot.

~Clans you have been apart of in Darkfall:

Capsule, Easy Company and Magnets Dont Break on EU; The Brothers, Empire, TIA, Mafia, Empire again (briefly SG for some reason), and after an almost year-long hiatus, now Black Sheep on NA.

~Members you know in Devil's Rejects(or who recruited you):

Silent and Clone.

~Playstyle(i.e. melee or magic or hybrid):

Hybrid, leaning more towards mage as my forte, but that's not saying much.

Questions

~What do you hope to gain or achieve with Devil's Rejects?

Women, power, wealth and influence. And I guess camaraderie and trust are pretty good too. Hopefully some good PvP and the occasional farming mission.

~What, if any, expectations do you have by joining Devil's Rejects?

Very modest.

~What do you feel you bring to the table for Devil's Rejects?

Positive attitude, a mastery of the obvious, and slave-like devotion, at least for relatively devoted slaves.

~Do you have friends in other clans, and if so will that be an issue in any way?

I dunno, will it? Got a few friends who might actually want to join. No one else I really talk to on a regular basis. I mostly play with Dracon Morgash, my real-life friend who joined up with me, and his brothers when they play, which is rare now.

~Do you have a problem either being a clan crafter or feeding all your crafting mats to our clan crafters?

Sure, I'll craft whatever anyone needs (got 50 bowyer mastery for silverbranches, 6080 enchanting for Q4 enchants, 100 jewelsmithing and alchemy for arcane jewelry and cobrastaffs, 75 bloodcraft, 60 construction, and I can make FP armor and r40 weapons Crying or Very sad ), and I'm glad to help out if I can.

~Do you know when to be quiet in vent when its needed?

Yep, at least temporarily

Stats

Strength: 105112
Vitality: 103110
Dexterity: 50100
Quickness: 107
Intelligence: 90100
Wisdom: 100

~Any melee masteries?

Knife at 100 and PA at 80.

~Magic schools? Levels?

All schools at 100; intensifies are low-to-medium.

Last edited by WiseWeasel on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Lyra.fm
Shady
Admin
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Accepted.

And as a side note we really need to update that application, lol.

EDIT: I have no idea how to give ppl access so I might have been the wrong person to accept you.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:47 pm

i dont remember filling this out? im exempt Razz
Back to top Go down
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/member.php?u=461027
Blitz
Supreme Ruler of the Universe and All Things in it
Supreme Ruler of the Universe and All Things in it
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 am

Silent wrote:
i dont remember filling this out? im exempt Razz

Well, when I was running things, wolves got accepted by default, so you were good to go. Wink

Back to top Go down
https://blacksheep.darkbb.com
WiseWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:29 am

Sorry I've been MIA, guys. Dracon and I are both taking another hiatus from Darkfall, it seems. Personally, I've been really busy with my music startup Lyra.fm lately. That, and I just haven't really had the urge to log on to DF, though I can assure you guys it's not for your lack of awesomeness. Hopefully, I'll get back into it at some point and hit you guys up again. Happy gankin'!
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:56 pm

thanks for the update wise! dont be gone to long
Back to top Go down
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/member.php?u=461027
WiseWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Aw shucks! Embarassed I'll try to psyche myself into playing again. I wish it wasn't so hard to get iron, rare ores and enchant mats in this damn game now.
Back to top Go down
WiseWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:11 am

Hiya. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm gonna be joining up with my old clannies in Empire when UW launches. They're forming a new mass-recruiting clan, and I'm gonna give that a shot (because I haven't learned my lesson). We'll have to keep in touch though; maybe we'll end up in the same alliance nipping Hyperion in the bud.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Admin
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:51 am

Word, good luck weasel hopefully we'll see you soon.
Back to top Go down
WiseWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Definitely! We'll have to have a mana missile fight soon! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already   Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already Empty

Back to top Go down

Belated Application - Joined In Darkfall Already
Page 1 of 1