Black Sheep Forums
Black Sheep Forums
Black Sheep Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sheep Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Black Sheep Power! RAWR!

Vice King App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vice

Vice King App Empty
PostSubject: Vice King App   Vice King App EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:07 am

General Information

~In-Game Name: Vice King

~Age: 28

~MMO Experience: I've played almost every pvp MMO since DAoC

~Times Available to Play: I am usually available all day as I work virtually.

~ Did you play Darkfall 1?: I played darkfall 1 on the EU server for about 6 months.

~If so, what clans you were a part of in Darkfall 1: I was in OTG initially when I played, however I do not believe I was guilded long before I stopped playing.

~Members you know in Black Sheep (or who recruited you): Silent, spooby, Marothis, scarecrow

~Playstyle(i.e. Warrior, Mage, Archerer, etc.): I can play skirm or warrior, depends on the scenario but mostly I prefer ranged.

Questions

~What do you hope to gain or achieve with Black Sheep? I expect to be able to find a pvp group whenever people are logged on or duels to practice.

~What, if any, expectations do you have by joining Black Sheep? Constant pvp, organized target calling, and ability to win situations outnumbered.

~What do you feel you bring to the table for Black Sheep? I have a lot of pvp experience and am able to be a fulltime crafter on my alt account.

~Do you have friends in other clans, and if so will that be an issue in any way? I presently do not have any real life friends in game. On release, I have a few friends who will follow me for pvp. Additionally, any ingame friends Ive made that are not in my alliance will understand my gank if we are not in the safe zone.

~Do you have a problem either being a clan crafter or feeding all your crafting mats to our clan crafters? No, I would prefer to be the clan crafter on my alternate account.

~Do you know when to be quiet in vent when its needed? only the target caller should be talking during pvp

Stats

Strength: 140
Vitality:
Dexterity: 100
Intelligence: 20
Wisdom: 100

~Any melee masteries? Greatsword, 1hand, and archery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Vent is a requirement so if you have a problem with at least getting in vent then I wouldn't suggest sending in the application.

~We ask that you at least visit these boards often in order to keep up with any info or events that we may have posted.[u]
Back to top Go down

Vice King App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sheep Forums :: APPLICANTS & NEW MEMBERS-
Jump to: