Black Sheep Forums
Black Sheep Forums
Black Sheep Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sheep Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Black Sheep Power! RAWR!

trixie app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRIXIE

trixie app Empty
PostSubject: trixie app   trixie app EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 am

~In-Game Name: Agent Trixie

~Age: 31

~MMO Experience: DF1 was my 1st MMO/PC Game, then I play DFUW

~Times Available to Play: Varies on work days but I play when im not working or sleeping

~ Did you play Darkfall 1?: YES

~If so, what clans you were a part of in Darkfall 1: Several clans. DF has trouble keeping ppl retained so clans would become inactive/die often leaving nobody to play with. UW seems better w/ this

~Members you know in Black Sheep (or who recruited you):Silent, foo, scare, indo, and anybody that plays uw I know from bein in alliance w/ them

~Playstyle(i.e. Warrior, Mage, Archerer, etc.): any

Questions

~What do you hope to gain or achieve with Black Sheep? I want to gain nothing and nothing left to achieve other than playing w/ friends...other reasons to play games?

~What, if any, expectations do you have by joining Black Sheep? no expectations

~What do you feel you bring to the table for Black Sheep? I do everything in game so ile be around to do whatever ppl wanna do keeping ppl active and playing and the game fun for all. I can pvp a lil bit, pve like a champ and craft almost everything

~Do you have friends in other clans, and if so will that be an issue in any way?i have friends in almost everyclan. no issues can be had from this

~Do you have a problem either being a clan crafter or feeding all your crafting mats to our clan crafters? no

~Do you know when to be quiet in vent when its needed? comms are more important than the game itself. w/o proper comms bad things happen

Stats

Strength:100
Vitality:
Dexterity:100
Intelligence:100
Wisdom:100

~Any melee masteries?t all but 3

~Magic schools? Levels? some of em lvled. can lvl whatever for whenever needed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Vent is a requirement so if you have a problem with at least getting in vent then I wouldn't suggest sending in the application. VENT SUX BTW!!! comms are necessary and ile be there

~We ask that you at least visit these boards often in order to keep up with any info or events that we may have posted.[u]

Last edited by Blitz on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

trixie app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sheep Forums :: APPLICANTS & NEW MEMBERS-
Jump to: