Black Sheep Forums
Black Sheep Forums
Black Sheep Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sheep Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Black Sheep Power! RAWR!

Agent Tron app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent_Tron

Agent Tron app Empty
PostSubject: Agent Tron app   Agent Tron app EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:16 pm

General Information

~In-Game Name: Agent Tron

~Age: 26

~MMO Experience: DAoC,WoW,SWG,DF1 and many others

~Times Available to Play: I'm west coast so usually after work around 6pm PST till midnight or later, usually I'm up pretty late.

~ Did you play Darkfall 1?:Yeah, got in on the 3rd day after spamming f5 to get a key. I played a lot but had a shitty computer at the time and I never really got a maxed out character.

~If so, what clans you were a part of in Darkfall 1: EU Launch I was CoTP (lol) I was a big noob. When i was getting good i played with Sinister but quit shortly after.

~Members you know in Black Sheep (or who recruited you): I'm not sure on names, but I've played with a lot of you from being in alliance.

~Playstyle(i.e. Warrior, Mage, Archerer, etc.): Mage

Questions

~What do you hope to gain or achieve with Black Sheep? I've been getting the itch to play darkfall again and no one I play with gets on anymore. I only stopped playing because lack of people to play with so I want to get to know a new group and hopefully get some good pvp.

~What, if any, expectations do you have by joining Black Sheep? I haven't played in a few months so I'm probably a little rusty, as long as there is a cohesive group I should fit right in.

~What do you feel you bring to the table for Black Sheep? Good communication, solid player

~Do you have friends in other clans, and if so will that be an issue in any way? I'm coming from Covert Ops, and since none of them are playing it shouldn't be. If they come back some day it's possible that i would join back with them but I'll cross that road when i get to it.

~Do you have a problem either being a clan crafter or feeding all your crafting mats to our clan crafters? No

~Do you know when to be quiet in vent when its needed? Yeah

Stats - 180k Prowess and just bought a Respec. I was used to playing a mage but I figure I'm going to have to re arrange my prowess

Strength:
Vitality:
Dexterity:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:

~Any melee masteries?

~Magic schools? Levels?
Back to top Go down

Agent Tron app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sheep Forums :: APPLICANTS & NEW MEMBERS-