Black Sheep Forums
Black Sheep Forums
Black Sheep Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sheep Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Black Sheep Power! RAWR!

Jay Dilla - Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayDilla
Peon
Peon
JayDilla

Jay Dilla - Application Empty
PostSubject: Jay Dilla - Application   Jay Dilla - Application EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:32 am

General Information

~In-Game Name: Jay Dilla

~Age: 30

~MMO Experience: UO back in 98, played and developed code for freeservers until last year. WoW, Rift, DF1, MUDs. Oldschool nerd fuck

~Times Available to Play: Generally off work and jamming aruond 6pm CST weekdays. Although, I'm not a very 'consistent' player. I may take a few days off here and there because im a supercasual during the summer. But I love DF, so I play alot. I also play at work, but cant be in comms, and may have to abruptly afk.

~ Did you play Darkfall 1?: Yeah

~If so, what clans you were a part of in Darkfall 1: I solo'd for almost my entire darkfall time. I was with Gods Wrath Clan for EU1 launch, and then the 4 Horsemen and Shitties for NA launch. Random newbie helping guilds when I was clanned. I did play with Killox in Black Hand for a bit, but I wasn't a hacker so I didn't fit in.

~Members you know in Black Sheep (or who recruited you): Vice, Marothis, Silent, Spooby, whoever else is cool that I know.

~Playstyle(i.e. Warrior, Mage, Archerer, etc.): Marothis res bot

Questions

~What do you hope to gain or achieve with Black Sheep? More stability in decision making, and reprimand for breaking rules.

~What, if any, expectations do you have by joining Black Sheep? I wish to take over agon

~What do you feel you bring to the table for Black Sheep? Drunk fighting, and I can res Marothis.

~Do you have friends in other clans, and if so will that be an issue in any way? Yeah, but I know how darkfall politics works. If I see them by myself, I wont be attacking. If the PvP group is attacking my friend, I will be assisting my group members accordingly, as they would me.

~Do you have a problem either being a clan crafter or feeding all your crafting mats to our clan crafters? I have an alt account who is a designated gatherer for me.

~Do you know when to be quiet in vent when its needed? Yeah its all good.

Stats

Strength:110
Dexterity: 50
Intelligence: 20
Wisdom: 70

~Any melee masteries? Not yet, not worth it at my shitty 18.5k prow

~Magic schools? Levels?
law/life

Also 100 in witchcraft mastery, and 100 eldritch sphere
Back to top Go down
http://www.blacksheepdf.com

Jay Dilla - Application